Friday, February 25, 2011

Blog Post: Heartland IT Pro User Groups

One of the great aspects of my job is I get to work with a lot of different user groups and meet lots of people from the IT Pro community.  Well I did my best to get a list of all the IT professional  user groups I work with in the Heartland territory (Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee). 

To that end here is the list of the IT Professional user groups in the area:

Heartland IT Pro User Groups 

This list is by no means complete, and is meant to be a ?living list?.  The above page is a list of the groups that I know about.  If you do not see your user group, and would like to.  It is simple, just contact me and I will add it and hopefully come and visit.

My only ask is that the user group be IT Pro focused

Notice I did not say Microsoft focused.

If you run a Linux, VMware, Apple group (or other non-MS specific group)  I want to know about your group and I will put you in the listing.  Heck I may even show up to a meeting. :-)

You will always be able to access this list via the link to the right on my blog, and if you have any questions let me know.

Eliza Dushku Bonnie Jill Laflin Joanna Krupa Ashley Olsen Danneel Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment