Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blog Post: Now translated to 34 different languages!

Since we migrated to a new platform in May, 2010, there are more options for us as bloggers to customize the readers? experience.  I was making some changes to my blog recently and noticed we now have a translator widget available.  Not sure if this was an option from the start, but I didn?t notice it until a few days ago.

I added the translator widget to all my pages, so almost everyone in the world will have access to these articles in their language.  Just look for the ?Translate This Page? control in the upper-right of every page.  Select the language you want from the drop-down list, then click on the play button to start translating the page to your language.

I think this is a great tool that brings more information to the masses.

Hope you enjoy, and ask your other favorite bloggers to add a translator widget to their pages!

Taylor Swift Milla Jovovich Maggie Grace Luján Fernández Charli Baltimore

No comments:

Post a Comment